Dustin’s Zucchini Bread. You can substitute the zucchini for ANY wet fruit or vegetable to make banana nut bread just replace the zucchini and so on. Zucchini Cornbread Muffins from The Simply Vegan Cookbook by Dustin Harder I met Dustin Harder years ago when I was teaching at New York City’s Natural Gourmet Institute and he was a student in the Pro Chef Program. Since I already have a cupboard full of cucumber bread and butter pickles, I needed to go to Plan B: zucchini chips..
DUSTIN’S TOAD IN A HOLE : Light bread Butter Egg. Take a small glass and cut hole in center of toast. Remove hole and crack an egg in the hole. You can have Dustin’s Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of white sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (your choice, I like chopped black walnuts or almond slivers).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of fine shredded zucchini (or wet fruit or veggie of your choice).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Recipe: Delicious Dustin’s Zucchini Bread Recipe: Delicious Zucchini Ham Casserole Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lebanese Zucchini with Yoghurt Sauce (Kousa billaban) Let cool completely in the pan. I wrap only the cut end of the cake in foil, and return it to the baking pan, leaving the top exposed so that it stays crunchy. The first time I made this, I gave some to my daughter, who hates zucchini, and she said it was the best thing I ever made! It has been an excellent and wholesome way to use up all of the zucchini from my garden.
Dustin’s Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs until foamy then add other wet ingredients one at a time while mixing slowly. Then add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spray your Bundt pan or 2 loaf pans with Pam or grease and flour. Pour in batter and bake for 1 hour or until a butter knife comes out clean..
- Let cool and remove from pan(s). Slice and cover, will remain fresh at room temperature for about 4 days. Hint… once the bread dries out a little, try making French toast with a simple egg wash. Blow minds!.
In a bowl beat the eggs until foamy; add the oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix. dustin townes earl – in oil by zack salerno. Tags: artist, dustin townes earl, oil, zack salerno. Filed under: Flowers — Leave a comment. Chai Zucchini Muffins are not your average zucchini muffin.