Pumpkin Bread. This Festive Pumpkin Spice Bread Is Bound To Receive Great Reviews. Scrumptious Bread Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can have Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can pure pumpkin.
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin – it will look lumpy, that’s ok.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 65-75 minutes or until tester toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.