Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. This Keto Chicken and kimchi rice bake is a one-pot recipe for a quick low-carb Korean style rice bake. Prepare the unbaked casserole up to a day in advance, and keep in the refrigerator.
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people through the internet. If you’re the individual that wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. You can have Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- Prepare 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- It’s 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- It’s 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Chicken Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice! If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes! You can prepare this casserole the day ahead. Loosely cover the assembled dish and refrigerate until ready to bake.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake instructions
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
Change it up by adding some broccoli or cooking it in individual baking dishes. This casserole makes a tasty welcoming gift. Sauté over low heat until lightly brown. Add chicken and cream cheese, stir over low heat until cream cheese melts. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients.