Mint Margarita. The Mint Margarita looks delicious but a little bit dangerous. 🙂 Tequila and Cointreau – I guess you shouldn’t have more than one! I hope, you had a nice day. I’m going to try these this weekend!.
One of the earliest stories that involve the process of a mint margarita being invented is from the same year, and the invention is credited to a man named Carlos Danny Herrera, in Mexico. Add tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec, stirring vigorously. Serve in short tumblers or wineglasses. You can have Mint Margarita using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Margarita
- You need of Water; half glass.
- You need tsp of Sugar:1.
- Prepare of Black salt:1/2 tsp or to taste.
- You need 12 of Mint leaves;10 to.
- Prepare of Spirit: half cup.
Strain mint mixture into a bowl, pressing on solids. Cheers to a cocktail that combines our favorite things! This sweet and summery hibiscus margarita recipe starts with hibiscus tea bags steeped with sugar and fresh mint. Strain the muddled cucumber and mint before shaking with ice.
Mint Margarita instructions
- Take Normal water and dissolve sugar in it make sugar syrup.
- In a blender add sugar syrup first then add mint leaves and black salt blend it well.
- Now add some spirit in it and blend all ingredients again.
- In a serving glass add some icecubes and pour mint margarita in glass add some more spirit and garnished with mint leaves enjoy chilled 😍.
Unlike a mojito, you don’t want the muddled mint and cucumber in this cocktail. You want to muddle vigorously, but don’t want all those tiny cucumber and mint pieces floating around. Cantaloupe chunks, mint leaves, agave nectar, tequila, orange liqueur and ice are blended together to create this one-of-a-kind cocktail. Light and refreshing with hints of mint and cantaloupe, this drink is perfect for any warm weather get together. The Cantaloupe Mint Margarita is sure to become a favorite!