Spicy Mango Margarita. This luscious libation is sweet, spicy and tart with distinguished notes of pineapple, mango, lime and boozy tequila. Paired with a piquant, salty, sugary rim this margarita is magically delicious. A word to the wise, this boozy babe is radically refreshing and dangerously smooth.
So, back to what this Spicy Mango Margarita is all about. Muddle together some mango, lime juice, and jalapeños (the more, and unseeded, the spicier – tastebuds’ choice!). Add some ice cubes, pour in the tequila, some mango juice, shake, and strain! You can have Spicy Mango Margarita using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Margarita
- Prepare 200 ml of lemonade drink.
- It’s 1 of mango cut into chunks.
- You need 1 of peach cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño cut into slices(optional).
- It’s to taste of Sugar(optional).
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of For garnish:.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños cut from middle.
- It’s 2 slices of lime/ lemon cut from middle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño cut into slices.
- Prepare 2-4 of peach slices.
- It’s 2 of chunks mango/ peach.
Or don’t strain, if you want the mango chunks. This drink is super simple to pull off, only requiring a handful of ingredients and a cocktail shaker. I used mango nectar instead of fresh mango to make a drink that is big on mango flavor but small on effort, which comes in handy when you’ve had. Refreshing tropical taste with a subtle sting… Sit back, relax, and enjoy a delicious spicy mango margarita!
Spicy Mango Margarita instructions
- Blend together mango and peach chunks. Add sugar if desired. You can add 1/2 jalapeño if you like..
- In a plate add salt and chilli powder and mix it well. Then rub lemon on the serving glass’s rind(sides of the glass) and cover the glass rind with salt and chilli powder mixture..
- Now in serving glasses add peach and jalapeño slices..
- Add mango and peach purée divided and lemonade drink divindingly..
- Now take 2 mango or peach chunks and dip them in salt and chilli powder mixture. Put them onto toothpick or any sticks..
- Add pinch of salt and red chilli powder into each glass. Mix well. Decorate with jalapeño and lime/lemon slices on the side of glasses. Allow them to chill so that the flavours can get into the drinks nicely..
- Serve chilled. Enjoy spicy mango/bites..
It’s deliciously refreshing – tropical sweet and just a little spice, brought to you by cayenne pepper powder. It’s just a pinch of cayenne, so think sizzle not fire in terms of heat. For Spicy Mango Margaritas on the Rocks. Add ice cubes to a pitcher. Add the mango puree, tequila, orange liquer and agave nectar and shake vigorously.