Braised beef with carrots and moli (2h+) keto. This cooking takes a long time, unless on a boring sunday, I won’t suggest to cook this when you are in a rush. certainly something for festival times. Hiroko Liston An easy beef stew recipe made with beef and vegetables simmered in beef broth and seasoned tomato sauce, either on the stove top or in a slow cooker. Meltingly tender beef smothered in a deeply flavoured sauce.
Eight hours on low in the slow cooker, and I served it with the Light Wheat Rolls from this website that I had frozen from last weekend. In a bowl, combine the beef stock, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, garlic, and minced onion. Season the meat with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can cook Braised beef with carrots and moli (2h+) keto using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braised beef with carrots and moli (2h+) keto
- It’s 1 kg of Beef ‘Osso Bucco’ Cuts *cuts of beef shank including bone.
- You need 1/2 of Daikon *about 300g.
- It’s 2 of Carrots *about 300g.
- It’s 1 of thumb-size Ginger *sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic *crushed.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Sake (Rice Wine).
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Dry Chilli *optional.
- It’s of Fresh Chilli *optional.
Melt some cooking fat in a Dutch oven placed over a medium high heat. Add carrot, garlic, and onion to bowl. Put beef cheeks on top of blades. Add wine, worchestershire, and beef stock.
Braised beef with carrots and moli (2h+) keto instructions
- Place Beef Shank Cuts in a pot, add Water, Sake (Rice wine), Ginger and Garlic, and bring to the boil. Skim off the scum and simmer over low heat for 1 to 1 & 1/2 hours..
- When Beef Shank are well cooked, the meat will come off the bone. Remove the bone and remove the fat on the surface. Cut the meat into chunky pieces and return to the pot..
- Add vegetables, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Dry Red Chilli (*optional), and bring back to the boil. Lower the heat, cover with baking paper or a drop-lid, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Cook over high heat until the liquid thickens or required flavour is achieved. Sprinkle with some sliced fresh Chilli, only if you like more heat, and serve..
Add flour and season with pepper. Add tomatoes, chicken broth and cream or coconut milk. Then use the quick release function to drop the pressure. See great recipes for Chinese Five Spices Walnuts too! I’m so excited that Fall is finally here!