Mint margarita. The Mint Margarita looks delicious but a little bit dangerous. 🙂 Tequila and Cointreau – I guess you shouldn’t have more than one! I hope, you had a nice day. I’m going to try these this weekend!.
Strain mint mixture into a bowl, pressing on solids. Add tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec, stirring vigorously. Serve in short tumblers or wineglasses. You can cook Mint margarita using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint margarita
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 6-8 of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Salt (pinch).
- It’s 15 gm of mint.
- You need of Sprite (1 cup).
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Black salt.
Cheers to a cocktail that combines our favorite things! This sweet and summery hibiscus margarita recipe starts with hibiscus tea bags steeped with sugar and fresh mint. Strain the muddled cucumber and mint before shaking with ice. Unlike a mojito, you don’t want the muddled mint and cucumber in this cocktail.
Mint margarita instructions
- Add mint, lemon juice, sugar, salt, black salt, ice cubes in a grinder. Grind them well..
- Then add one cup of sprite in it. Grind again.
- Now pour it into a glass. Add a lemon slice and mint leaves for garnishing. And we are done. ☘.
You want to muddle vigorously, but don’t want all those tiny cucumber and mint pieces floating around. Mint margarita is simple and easy drink recipe.its very refreshing in summer .try this recipe at your home and subscribe me for more videos mint margarita i. Cantaloupe chunks, mint leaves, agave nectar, tequila, orange liqueur and ice are blended together to create this one-of-a-kind cocktail. Light and refreshing with hints of mint and cantaloupe, this drink is perfect for any warm weather get together. The Cantaloupe Mint Margarita is sure to become a favorite!