Flaxseed wrap keto. Simple to make, those Easy Flaxseed Keto Wraps Recipe needs only one main ingredient to transform your wish of a Keto or Low Carb Flatbread to Vegan, Grain-free, Gluten-free and Diabetes-friendly option for your meals. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. The best keto wrap recipes are made of flaxseed, almond flour, or coconut flour.
My version adds, amongst other changes, a Keto favourite – mozzarella. It makes the end product even more pliable and very tasty indeed. The star of this recipe is. You can have Flaxseed wrap keto using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flaxseed wrap keto
- It’s 15 grams of flaxseed, ground.
- It’s 10 grams of pysillium husk, ground.
- It’s 1/2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare as required of Warm water.
Fill the flaxseed wraps with your favorite ingredients and enjoy! The best keto wraps recipe are made of flaxseed, almond flour or coconut flour. Flaxseed Keto Wraps are a nutritious low carb alternative to bread. Keto, Vegan, and Gluten-Free Flaxseed Wraps.
Flaxseed wrap keto instructions
- Grind all 3 together in a blender..
- Make dough using hot water..
- Let dough rest for about 10 mins..
- Roll it on a silicon mat or parchment paper using a rolling pin..
- Cook it on a non-stick pan as you cook any normal roti/flatbread..
Now, do note that all the recipes we’ve included here are good enough for vegetarians to try as well. Plus, you only really need four ingredients: golden or brown flaxseed, boiled water, salt, and your chosen spice. I will have to specify that on the blog. How to make Keto Tortilla Wraps. Place flaxseed meal, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt into a heatproof bowl.